This is an adaption of the case walter put together at http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:604915. I found a couple things that were issues with the cases I printed, so I modified it and am hopeful someone else may find use for the changes as well.
It is worthwhile noting it is the Pi 2 that I am working with, not the Pi rev B. That could be part of the issue with the tolerances but as I understood, the board layout was to be identical.
I changed the slot size at the bottom of the case. The original slot had too tight of tolerance so the spring action in the slot could not engage or disengage when inserting the card. I also found because of the tolerances it was impossible for me to get the card out of the Pi once it was inserted.
There was a slot inside the case for the connectors up to the point of the audio port. That worked until the HDMI port would get caught. By the time the board is in that far, there is not a lot of wiggle room to get the connector past that point without putting a lot of strain on the connectors. So I extended the internal slot to the HDMI location, and now it slides in without catching there. The audio port still catches, but it is manageable.
As a last minute change, I also increased the size of the audio port hole. The other port holes have plenty of space around them, but the audio port was pretty tight. Once in position it would line up fine, but I increased the size of the hole around the port a little bit.
Edit: Reviewing some posts on the source of the case, some have had luck scaling the case by 1mm. May have been easier than changing the case to begin with, but it was still a fun project regardless. :)
Printed using 2 shells, 85% fill, no rafts or supports.