Sony HDR-AZ1 Action Cam mount
for ARC helmet rail
Ops-Core FAST Base Jump Helmet (Red, Military)
with pre-installed ARC helmet rail
and Sony HDR-AZ1 mounted with printed mount and Wing-loc Adaptor.
- Sony Actioncam HDR series
- compatible waterproof case
- Printed mount
- 2 or 3 M4x8 screw and M4x6 insert
(or equivalent screw & insert for 6mm hole)
- ARC helmet rail
- compatible helmet
(Ops-Core FAST helmet or ACH helmet recommended)
- Wing-Loc Adapter
- 1/4 screw
(standard screw for camera mount. May be included in your camera package.)
All HDR actioncam compatible.
- Attach ARC rail onto your helmet.
if you have rail installed already, skip to 2.
if you are not familiar with this, it is available at airsoft gear shop.
- Put your insert into at least two of three holes.
- Screw Wing-loc adaptor on it.
make sure that the screw is NOT too long to come out on the other side.
- Place your camera with waterproof case on, in proper place.
- Use 1/4 screw to hold the camera.
Do not screw it too tight or you may break the mount.
Use a washer if available.
- Put Wing-loc adaptor on ARC rail on your right side of the helmet.