PG35L Fan duct - heat sink compatible
by florihan, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
I liked ultibots fan duct for the additional z travel. Unfortunately it didn't have room for my heat sink. This remix does.
- Mount 40mm fan
- Make sure heat sink is mounted approx. like seen on the pics
- Slide the fan duct over motor, it should be "press fit", no tape or anything required.
The fan is a "reely", by the way.
I'm no good with openscad, so I hope step and iges files will be of at least some use to tinker with.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
PG35L Fan duct - heat sink compatible by florihan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving florihan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure florihan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.