CO2 Powered Nerf Magstrike mod parts.
by Dogbert, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
These are a couple things to mod your Nerf Magstrike to make it AWESOME!
This adds some of the parts to mod your Nerf Magstrike to CO2 powered -
- 16gram CO2 cartridge holder for the side of the Magstrike.
- The button for the back of the bladder (to make sure the micro-switch gets hit)
- A 40mm piston chamber expander to get more punch per shot.
See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4KYusSSZDk for the full workings.
If you have any questions, please feel free to comment! :)
UPDATE: Added a 2x CO2 holder for the Tactical Rail!
Also added front button to finish off where the pump handle used to be!
For printing the chamber expander or the button -
Orientate these upside-down. (Hollow bit faces up)
- Chamber expander - print with full infill on a really slow speed to get good layer bond - this part will have 50+ PSI of pressure pushed at it.
I used pressure pipe PVC glue and a cable tie to hold the expander in place. Leave the cable tie there for added support!
For the CO2 cartridge holder - print in the orientation provided.
Added 2x CO2 holder for the Tactical Rail.
- Number 2 - is an easy push in fit. May only need a bit of doubled over paper wrapped around the thread for a tighter fit. (I use the tear-off part from a packet of Fisherman's Friends)
- Number 2b - is 0.4mm tighter fit - You can always sandpaper it a bit if it's too tight.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
CO2 Powered Nerf Magstrike mod parts. by Dogbert is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Dogbert a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Dogbert would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).