An adapter for the cheap eBay 40 watt laser cutters to let you attach the hose directly to the back of the cutter. This allows you to use an in line blower fan, which eliminates positive air pressure in the hose and lowers the chance of fumes leaking into the room.
- Modified to print on smaller printers.
- Held together with M3 Screws. (You may need to enlarge the holes)
- I also used Silicone to seal the two pieces together. (Optional)
Single Part Version:
I recommend the following Fan and Power Supply:
If you like what I've done, please consider sending a donation:
- Print 2 pieces. (I had the most luck printing them standing upright.)
- Assemble with 2 x M3 Screws. (Enlarge Holes if needed)
- Seal using Silicone. (Optional)