Poor man's spool holder
by shocky, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Unfortunately, she sends my Nylon filament without spool.
So I have to reuse its package box.
Spool holder? A ''massage twist.'' ;)
It works well, anyway.
- Fold a small box with the top of package cover.
- Tape the small box on the package box.
- Cut sides off.
- Put the package box on a ''massage twist.''
- You might need a hanger to guide the filament.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR PRINT THE SCAD FILE.
It just added to ''publish'' this Thing.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
Poor man's spool holder by shocky is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving shocky a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure shocky would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.