Adjustable iPhone Stand
by bobamason, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
The stand holds an iPhone or similarly sized phone. The angle is adjustable from about 30deg to 60deg.
I designed and printed it for a friend but never got a picture of it. I did notice problem after i printed it, due to the location of the pivot point, the weight of the phone pulls the phone forward when adjusted to angles standing straighter up than about 60deg.
Print Both of the STL files and remove the raft.
The small spacers may need to be cleaned up with a file or sandpaper so that the joints move easily.
Assemble the stand using four 4x1/2 phillips metal screws:
- insert the spacers into the holes on the side parts that hold the phone.
- attach the base and the stop that adjusts the angle to the sides using the screws through the spacers.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Adjustable iPhone Stand by bobamason is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving bobamason a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure bobamason would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.