APM 2.5 Bixler Mount
by Mrrocketman, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
This lets you mount your APM (ArduPilotMega) 2.5 to your Bixler plane.
Has mounting points for:
Has wiring cutouts to run all of your wiring.
This is meant for the side entry APM 2.5.
Update: July 29, 2013
Added .stp and .par files
Update: May 12, 2014
Added .stl files
- Print 1 APM 2.5 Bracket
- Print 1 APM Accessories Mount
- Bolt the two pieces together with a pair of M3x10 Bolts and Nuts
- [EDIT: Don't do this, this wreaks havoc with your compass] Glue in a 10mm x 2mm magnet in each of the bottom slots
- [EDIT: Don't do this, this wreaks havoc with your compass] Make a cutout and glue on some magnets onto your Bixler in the matching locations
- [EDIT: Just wrap some rubber bands around everything to keep it on your bixler]
- Cutout a little bit of foam from the aft end of the electronics mounting are of the Bixler to allow room for your servo connectors
- Add some extra tape to anything if you feel it's necessary
- Tape on the plastic cover that came with your Bixler
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
APM 2.5 Bixler Mount by Mrrocketman is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Mrrocketman a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Mrrocketman would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.