Make your own set (28 pieces) of domino's to cut in with a laser cutter.
Also check out this laser cut box that holds a set of domino including the rule block: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:714648
Preparing the files:
If you want to generate your own set then just complete the following steps:
- Find a black and white image that you want for the "dots" on the pieces and prepare it for engraving (see skull.ai)
- Open the excel and search and replace the "exactPath" with the path for your image
- Export the excel as a Text (tab delimited) file
- Open the inDesign file and adjust the size of the page to fit your cutting piece
- Relink the data merge file in the inDesign file with the new file you made
- Now use the data merge function to generate your domino's
If you want to customise it more than this then make your desired changes in the master page.
Preparing to cut:
I also added a file for the making a larger piece with the rules for blocking domino