Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Enlarged Rostock Motor End for 12mm smooth rod
by kolergy, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Rostock Motor End from Johann modified to take 12mm smooth rods
- Stronger diagonal fins
- Increased number of screws
- M4 center screw for feet installation
- Increased height to fit electronics below the base board
Part made @ Artilect FabLab Toulouse
- The 12mm holes are a bit tight and required a shot of 12mm drill to fit the slider bar
- The printing is not perfectely clean for the M3 nut I need to find a way to make them fit
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Enlarged Rostock Motor End for 12mm smooth rod by kolergy is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving kolergy a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure kolergy would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).