ELF VRdrone - Open, Share, 3D-VR
by elecfreaks, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Here uncover all 3D print files of ELF VRdrone (hexa copter after the quad http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:501904 . )
And overview of the nano drone, probably the world's first selfie nano drone with VR first person view piloting.
We're crowdfunding on Indiegogo, back us here:
- Open source. Which is to say, ELF is a development platform for makers, not just a toy. Using the most common seen open source hardware Arduino programming environment, ELF can be reviewed into what you want by modifying the codes and hardware.
- 3D printed shell. 3D print hobbyists can download the software from Thingiverse and print their own drone. Choose printing filaments of whatever color to print their personalized drones. They can also design theirs.
- Compact, ultra-portable. Safer, easy to fly indoors.
- Smartphone app control. Support for iOS and Android (Bluetooth 4.0 and later version). Using Bluetooth low energy (BLE) on smartphones and wifi as powerful computing capability. ELF allows real-time photo & video share anywhere.
- 720P high definition wifi cam. 720P visual quality record and VGA-quality real-time transmission.
- Ultrasonic constant level flight. (doing)
Download the files and print out your ELF nano drone.
We make and share. We're ElecFreaks.
Thanks for the interest. Know more here:
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
ELF VRdrone - Open, Share, 3D-VR by elecfreaks is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving elecfreaks a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure elecfreaks would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).