Spring-loaded Thing-O-Matic Drive Block
by TeamTeamUSA, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
Showin' love for the T-O-M.
Based on ivc's Spring-loaded Replicator 1 Drive Block, and coming full circle (more like ellipse) back to the Thing-O-Matic, this is a drive block that uses the Replicator 2 vitamin kit http://store.makerbot.com/drive-block-hardware-kit.html on the Mk 7 extruder.
- Removed 12mm from bottom to accomodate Mk 7 mounting block
- Changed the lever and base screw hole to accept Replicator 2 vitamins
- Changed bearing spindle to work with Replicator 2 vitamins
- Mirrored all parts
Please follow these instructions for printing and assembly: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:53125
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Spring-loaded Thing-O-Matic Drive Block by TeamTeamUSA is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving TeamTeamUSA a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure TeamTeamUSA would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.