Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
by Starno, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Input important information that is specific to your machine, specify the speed and resolution you desire, and get back values to enter into Skeinforge(for great looking prints!). Unpolished MK6 reversal calculations are also available, but are still a work in progress.
Inspired by the work of Dave Durant: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5310
The first sheet is for working with Skeinforge, and the other has general calculations.
- Open the spreadsheet in Open Office, or download Open Office from http://www.openoffice.org/
- Fill in the preferences specific to your extruder (Filament Diameter, Nozzle Diameter, and Drive Gear Diameter)
- Specify desired printing speed and resolution (Feed Rate and Layer Height)
- Duplicate the current default profile (RepG24 or later) for your filament size and setup
- Copy the output values and replace into Skeinforge
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
Print-O-Matic by Starno is licensed under the GNU - GPL license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Starno a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Starno would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).