Input important information that is specific to your machine, specify the speed and resolution you desire, and get back values to enter into Skeinforge(for great looking prints!). Unpolished MK6 reversal calculations are also available, but are still a work in progress.
Inspired by the work of Dave Durant: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5310
The first sheet is for working with Skeinforge, and the other has general calculations.
- Open the spreadsheet in Open Office, or download Open Office from http://www.openoffice.org/
- Fill in the preferences specific to your extruder (Filament Diameter, Nozzle Diameter, and Drive Gear Diameter)
- Specify desired printing speed and resolution (Feed Rate and Layer Height)
- Duplicate the current default profile (RepG24 or later) for your filament size and setup
- Copy the output values and replace into Skeinforge