I just got back from California and decided to make myself a souvenir from my trip that I couldn't buy if I wanted to. So here it is! My Miniature In-N-Out sign (with a 4mm hole on the base of the sign for mounting on a dowel rod for display).
I printed this as a one dual extrusion print, but it could just as easily be printed in parts using a single extruder printer (see my instructions for details).
Now if I could only print myself a double double...
- Assign InNOut_BoxSingle_TNH.stl to your first extruder. Assign InNOut_Arrow_TNH.stl to your second extruder.
- Pause your print at 8mm and swap your first extruder from red to white.
- Print InNOut_Arrow_TNH.stl in yellow.
- Print InNOut_BoxSingle_TNH.stl, pausing and swapping red for white filament at 8mm.
- Glue the top and bottom arrow sections to the main body.