These are the necessary brackets for assembling an acrylic top enclosure for a FF Creator. You can buy the 0.093" Acrylic sheets from Home Depot and cut it to size. I basically made it fit on the lip of the top, overhanging the rear. There are 5 different brackets:
1) Front corner brackets - These cover the triangular holes on the front
2) Rear corner brackets - These cover the holes on the rear, as well as support the rear trays on the side
3) Rear support brackets - These support the rear trays from the back
4) Regular brackets - These just join the side and top pieces at regular intervals
5) Top corner pieces - These just support the corner of the top cover and squares up the corners
Hopefully, you should be able to see where the pieces fit in the pictures.
For details about the front door hinge and knob, go here: