This is an airship I designed for a steampunk D&D game.
It is scaled just a bit small for 28mm minis. If you plan to use it in a game you should scale it up to probably at least 130%.
It should hold maybe 6 or so minis; it should feel a bit tight for the minis, even though the print is a pretty huge one! I'm still new to modeling, so it's very simple in design; nothing too intricate or beautiful. You could probably decorate it with barrels, ropes, or mounted ballistae to make it into a neat warship.
I haven't tried printing it yet... I cut it into pieces that hopefully will be easy to print, but I have no idea. If you try printing it, please let me know how it goes!
Edit: I have started printing, and as I suspected the support ropes gave me some trouble, so I have detached them from the hull and uploaded them separately. Good luck!