RedRotor RC Strider Camera Tilt Mount
by IdefixRC, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I took the excellent design from Pilotboy, made the holes smaller, added standoffs to the back so that a board cam can be screwed on directly from the back without the need for additional nuts or spacers and adjusted the size and mounting tabs for the RedRotor RC Strider Frame.
Video shot while using the new mount: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXreJYJXW_M
The frame comes in 2 versions.
- with top slot (useful if you want to run a cable tie through the top plate in order to prevent the mobius mount from flying way in a crash - highly recommended)
- without top slot
- 2 additional versions added. One with 15 degree and one with 20 degree.
- 2 additional versions added. One with 25 degree and one with 30 degree.
print with 20% infill.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
RedRotor RC Strider Camera Tilt Mount by IdefixRC is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving IdefixRC a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure IdefixRC would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).