Some cars come with removable cup holders. While this is great for cleaning, it is not so great if one is lost. This is a replacement for such a holder. The STLs are modeled for a 2005 Ford Focus. Parametric values in the OpenSCAD file can be adjusted for other vehicles with a similar design.
Note: The original required a bit of sanding to fit, so the uploaded version has been reduced by several mm.
For Ford Focus 2005:
- Print CupHolder-Print-A.stl
- Print CupHolder-Print-B.stl
Glue parts together, sand, paint.
This version should print on a standard Makerbot platform
For Custom Versions:
- Open the SCAD file, adjust the parameters under "Main Cup Parameters", "Upper slope parameters" and "Bulge Parameters"
- Set the print variable to "model" to view the assembled version. This version can also be printed, if your print area can accommodate.
- Set the print variable to "print", the set partnum to "a" or "b" to print either half of the model. This version will fit a standard Makerbot/TOM.