Raspberry Pi GPIO Connector That Works With the Makerbot Replicator 2
by blandman, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
When I printed the vexaae's original GPIO connector with a makerbot replicator 2 (PLA filament) the holes would get filled in and some sides failed to print. So I took the blender file he provided and modified it until it worked on my Makerbot Replicator 2. Essentially all I did was make the holes a little bigger and thickened all 4 sides.
- load the stl file into makerware
- Press print (I used 0.2mm thickness and 100% fill)
- Use solid copper wire and wire your desired pins to your breadboard
- Attach to Raspberry Pi (can be a bit snug)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Raspberry Pi GPIO Connector That Works With the Makerbot Replicator 2 by blandman is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving blandman a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure blandman would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.