Absolutely love your ball-joint design but felt the octo head was just a bit too simplistic. Plus my unit's mascot is the Devilfish, so I remodeled it in zbrush to better fit our logo.
Update: Changed the iris direction, didn't like the vertical design so I made it horizontal to match the original as well as many of the depictions of octopi that we see. Also made the bridge between eyes a little narrower.
For the segments that connect to the body it may be necessary to slightly sand or shave the sides of the ball joint on the segment to get a tight fit that does not crack the body.
I have printed this at .2 and .15 without any issues. I find that .15 looks as appealing as .1 layer height to the casual observer and it saves a lot of time in the print.