This thing was inspired by the Lulzbot Taz Enclosure by MrMcGuire. I've attached a dxf file of the panel details of my enclosure make, so you may have them laser cut, or you can use it as a guide to cut them yourself. Please note the dxf file is not optimized to minimize material, you may want to rearrange the drawing to do so. Also I've attached my version of MrMcGuire's corner bracket and L bracket, which had minor issues with the holes and the hole pattern was slightly inconsistent. Also my version of the MrMcGuire enclosure adds a side door. While I have attached the stl files for the corrected corner and L brackets, the rest of the required printed components can be found at MrMcGuires' thing page : http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:675652
If you use the attached dxf file for your panels, be sure to use the attached corrected version of the corner bracket and the L bracket, or you may have alignment issues.
Update 9-18-2015 I have created a removable bed system perfect for using with this enclosure. Check it out! http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1021403
Update 2-18-2016 I have added the corrected L bracket to the file section. The holes on this part were also slightly skewed and my DXF file uses the corrected hole pattern. If you use the dxf file to make your panels be sure to use my versions of the L bracket and corner bracket on this thing's page.
I used 2 shells and 35% infill. On the door hinges (see MrMcGuires thing) I printed the top 60% of the hinge with the rod at 100% infill. They will see a lot of stress.
I used pololu.com to laser cut my acrylic. It was expensive, but the quality was superb. This thing fit together perfectly. Pololu shipped it exactly in the time they quoted, and the panels came packaged well and in perfect condition.
You may want to increase the height of the enclosure from what my drawings show by 3". Mine is 24" tall and the filament tube will impinge on the ceiling for taller prints. It still works fine though. And this enclosure is really big already. You could reduce the width by 2" as well without an issue. (from 34.5" to 32.5").
Finally I supply two potential vent fan locations (designed for 50x50mm dc fan), top or lower back. Also in the back is a hole for the stock power supply cable, as well as any other cabling you might require. The lulz_enc_cap.stl file is supplied if you want to plug one or both of the stock fan locations.
I used #10 stainless steel socket cap head screws (or 4mm) with locknuts (nylon insert) and black nylon washers. I used 7/8" long but you could go .75" (18 to 25mm long is ok). If you use my handle print for your enclosure you'll need at least 7/8" long (22-25mm) for those screws.
You will need well over 100 screws and nuts (about 150), best to buy two boxes of 100 each, and if you want a washer on both sides you'll need to buy 300 washers.
Also I should mention I used the Taz nosepliers for a lot of the nuts, because there isn't always enough room to use a socket unfortunately. It was a slow and tedious process. But the enclosure is fantastic I really like it.
Another side benefit, it cuts the noise of printing down to almost nothing.
Update 3-31-2015 I have uploaded a new thing http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:749036 which is the exhaust fitting designed to mount to this enclosure. See thing for more details.
Update 4-1-2015 I have uploaded a new thing: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:752281 which is a handle which may connect on both sides of the enclosure for easier lifting and moving.
Update 12-6-2015 I have created another exhaust fitting, for attaching the McMaster-Carr hose to the wall, over a dryer vent: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1178146