Yet another printed quadcopter. Explores same style as delta tricopter but this time as quad.
To be printed
- 2x base
- 2x mirrored base (use base file and flip it in slicer)
- 1x control deck
- optionaly - side deck
- printed parts
- vibration dampers (4-8 pcs)
- motors for 250 size racing quads (4 pcs) (such as DYS BE1806 2300KV)
- 15A ESC (4pcs) (such as AfroSlim)
- control board
- 6 inch props (6030) - CW&CCW
- R/C transmitter and receiver
- M3 screws & lock nuts
- ZIP ties
- Battery (such as ZippyCompact 1800mAh) - check dimensions. It has to fit bellow main deck.
- use M3 screws to join all bases together (Hint: put them upside down on flat surface. Add a bit of hot glue between them. Screw them together while holding.)
- add velcro strap for battery. Install controller on the control deck over the velcro.
- if you want to use side deck(s) attach it (them) to the control deck
- install vibradion dampers and join control deck with bases. The battery has to fit bellow control deck.
- install motors and ESCs
- add R/C
- connect everything to control board
- The control deck can be installed in two positions (facing front or side). Choose what you like but remember to corectly rotate controller.
- The motors form perfect square. Therefore "both" directions can be used as a front side (e.g. it could be bat or 8 from to view).