Bunny Trouble game
by mrbug, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a clone of the Gen 42 game "Army of Frogs" using the Tron Bunny (a derivative of the Stanford Bunny) for its pieces.
Print a total of 40 rabbits (10 for each color) and 4 markers (1 for each color).
EDIT: I have uploaded a corrected version of the marker stl file. Sorry!
EDIT2: OOPS! I accidentally uploaded wrong version of the rules file. The new version now has the ending conditions. Sorry again...
A game for 2-4 players
- Each player chooses a color and takes that particular marker.
- All rabbit pieces of the chosen colors are put into a bag.
- All pieces of any unused colors are put aside.
- Each player takes two (2) random pieces from the bag
All of the following steps that are possible must be completed in this order:
- The player moves a piece of his or her color.
- The player adds a piece to the field.
- The player draws a piece from the bag.
If any of the three steps can not be completed, skip to the next one.
- When moving a piece, the rabbits must form one solid field. Holes CAN be created during a turn as long as the field is solid at the end of the movement.
- When adding or moving a piece, the player must ensure that a set of three or more pieces is not leading away from the field.
- A piece can jump any number of times as long as it does not end in the starting position.
- All jumps must be done straight across connected tiles in one of the directions of the flat sides of the hexagonal base.
Winning the Game:
The first person to make a grouping of 7 or more of his or her rabbits is the winner!
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Bunny Trouble game by mrbug is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving mrbug a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure mrbug would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).