FunMove Hand (Electronic Prosthetic Hand) - 1 Servo Motorization_ver.KKB
by FunMove, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
■ design based on Flexy-Hand by Gyrobot.
■ FunMove redesign and modify to use Electronic Prosthetic Hand.
- 3D Printed FunMove Prosthetic Hand body
- 1 (Arduino nano) or (Arduino Pro - mini)
- 1 FSR(Pressure sensor)
- 1 Servo Motor (MG945 or MG946R)
- resister( 10K & 1K ) and capacitor ( 220uf )
- battery ( 5V ) or ( USB Port )
FunMove_Arduino instruction : https://goo.gl/ImGJRc
● FunMove is a NPO in Korea.
We believe that human's the simplest happiness come from physical activity.
According to our belief, we are making prosthetic limb by utilizing Opensource hardware which are 3D printer and Arduino.
● You can see what we are doing from below.
- Developing 3D printed electronic prosthetic limb
- Donating 3D printed prosthetic limb to disabled
- Donating Opensource education to disabled so that they can build and modify their own prosthetic limb.
- Building up donation ecosystem. (Beneficiaries has to donate a prosthetic and opensource education to another disabled)
● 펀무브는 "인간은 신체활동을 통해 즐거움을 느낀다"라는 믿음으로 주변에 활동의 즐거움을 잃어버리신분들에게 즐거움을 찾아드리기위해
3D 프린터, 아두이노 등 오픈소스 하드웨어를 활용해 3D 프린팅 전자 의수를 만들어 기부하는 비영리 단체입니다.
● 펀무브는 아래와 같이 활동하고있습니다.
- 3D 프린팅 전자의수 개발
- 장애인에게 전자의수 기부
- 오픈소스 하드웨어 교육 제공
- 나눔의 선순환 기부생태계 조성
○ FunMove documentary : https://youtu.be/ABJw2ARsiVE
○ What FunMove Does (English) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CJTqFPWdG4
○ What FunMove Does (Korea) : https://youtu.be/00PBz9IoKB8
○ FunMove UCC : https://youtu.be/vR-SyuV6CWM
Sliced by Cura 15.04
Use PLA or ABS
Nozzle size : 0.4
Layer height : 0.2
shell thickness : 0.8
bottom/top thickness : 0.8 (Layer height x 4)
Print speed : 50
Nozzle temperature : 210
Bed temperature : 50
Filament Diameter : 1.75
Flow : 100%
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
FunMove Hand (Electronic Prosthetic Hand) - 1 Servo Motorization_ver.KKB by FunMove is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving FunMove a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure FunMove would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).