PCB etching box with microcontoller
by axill, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I designed it to help my self with my electronic hobby.
I had two versions. First one you will see as a first jpg image - I printed bottom and top of the box using my Replicator 2.
Test shows that printed thing is not sutable to hold liquid...
This why in a second version the major part of the box was glued using plexiglas.
Fill yourself free to contact me on PCB design or source code for Atmega8
- Do not print things with "sborka" in the name - it is just to illustrate the final construction
- Things with "vannochka_stand" in a name are the things need to be build from plexiglas. I made them using CNC. If you going to do them mannualy please adjust sizes because i use some slots
- the rest is for printing (mostly head of the box + box for microcontroller)
all was designed to be printed without raft and without support
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
PCB etching box with microcontoller by axill is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving axill a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure axill would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).