Adjustable Z endstop for prusa i2
by smellymoo, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Mount on the X axis rods that pretrude, you need the version of the X idler that has this (or drill out).
Improved version, main improvement is the multiple places that the endstop screw can be mounted.
Printed off the original and it fits perfectly, so haven't changed the important parts, so this will work. Haven't printed off yet though.
1) make sure you have X axis rods that protrude 1cm.
2) print with support enabled.
3) bolt on (or cable tie through holes).
4) m3 bolt for endstop (either use a spring+nut or 2 nyloc nuts).
5) optional blue thumb wheel (thing:29782 or thing:79832 for hex).
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Adjustable Z endstop for prusa i2 by smellymoo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving smellymoo a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure smellymoo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).