Draft version of the Emu Mini 2 robot.
This is the version that is being built by Curtin University, Christchurch Grammar School and Scotch College in Western Australia, and The University of New South Wales in New South Wales, Australia.
Please see http://oarkit.org/ for further details!
- 3D printable base now contains cutouts for battery monitor, eStop and other ports.
- Added version of base with Robotis OLLO-compatible slots. Note that this will take a LONG time to print on an FDM printer!
- Fixed base brackets.
- Inclined camera mount 30 degrees down so a Pi camera can actually see the robot.
- Shortened the wrist cable guard to prevent trapping the camera cable.
- Added Sketchup file with a bunch of alternate designs for different parts including laser cut options for the arm and base. It can be much cheaper to lasercut than 3D print if you have access to a laser cutter!