by tc_fea, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This flower pot, stem and flower is the result of ideas from multiple people.
Android came up with the concept and parts to turn my flower (thing:5883) into a complete system. See flower, stem and vase thing:6504. Android added a base to the flower so that a stem could be added and the parts list calls for his flower.
I used tbuser's beautiful pink flower and green stem colors shown in his copy of thing:5883.
- print the flower and flower pot
- snip a 75 mm or 3" long piece of green abs filament
- if necessary drill 7/64 in or 3 mm holes in flower and flower pot to clean up the holes.
- glue it all together using acetone (nail polish remover).
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Flower Pot by tc_fea is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving tc_fea a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure tc_fea would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).