Traders & barbarians (expansion for settlers of catan)
by Dakanzla, published
Remixed FromView All
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This thing contains all parts (exept cards, etc.) for the expansion "traders & barbarians" for the settler of catan basic game I already made (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1238980).
for the roules check out here: http://www.catan.com/service/game-rules or here: https://kelvsyc.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/r13.pdf
These are the new pieces for printing, ordred by scenarios or variants:
- 22 x camels
- 1 x oasis (landscape)
The rivers of catan:
- Tiles (landscapes): 2 x ore (river 3-4), 2 bricks (river 3-4), 1 x wool (river 4), 1 x swamp (river 4), 1 x swamp (river 3)
- 12 x bridges (3 for each player)
- 1 x catan double token (2-12)
- 1 x castle (landscape)
- 36 x barbarians (small)
- 17 x token-pods for little barbarians
- 24 x knights (6 for each player)
Traders & Barbarians:
- 4 x wagons (1 for each player)
- 1 x quarry (landscape) 1 x Castle (the same landscape than from barbarian attack / you just need to print one!), 1 x glassworks (landscape)
- 3 x barbarians (large)
The fisherman of catan:
- 6 x fishermen (Nr. 4,5,6,8,9,10)
- 1 x lake (landscape)
Catan for two players:
- 20 x catan-chips
Coins for different scenarios:
- 25 x coin (1)
- 15 x coin (5)
INTERLOCKING PARTS (NO MAGNETS NEEDED):
If you don't want to use magnets, I have made some interlocking parts for the landscapes here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2035221
Like for the other expansions I had to do slight changes to the gameplay and material because of the 3d-design of the tiles.
The changes are the followings:
- The camels can now be placed on top of the roads instead of beside it.
- For barbarian attack (preparation): place the token pods on all the tiles and place the number tokens on top of them (compare pictures).
- Instead of placing the barbarians (barbarian attack) somewhere on a tile, place them on the token pods beside the number tokens as shown on the pictures.
- The knights can now be placed on top of the roads instead of beside it.
- The 3 large barbarians (traiders & barbarians) can now be placed on top of the roads instead of beside it.
- The wagons have to be moved from road to road, not from crossing to crossing.
- cities & knights: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1254404
- seafarers: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1393862
- explorers & pirates: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1588996
OTHER SCENARIOS & VARIANTS: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1410173
Big thx to all the designers that helped me to build this expansion with their superbe work
Print the small parts with the highest resolution possible.
Following peaces come out better with support from the printing-table:
- Barbarians (traders & barbarians)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Traders & barbarians (expansion for settlers of catan) by Dakanzla is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Dakanzla a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Dakanzla would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).