by rzetterberg, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
A very simple clothes hanger that takes about 2 hours to print with 0.3 mm.
It's split into 3 parts so you need super glue to glue them together.
It can hold a jacket and a scarf without a problem when using a 0.2 mm rectilinear fill density. Using honeycomb it will be too weak and the hook will break off when using heavier types of clothes.
- DWG-file is attached if anyone wants to alter it.
- STL-file is attached for slicing
- GCODE-file is attached for direct printing
The fit between the parts are not optimized for faults in the printing process. The fit works, but it might require sanding in some areas to make a perfect fit.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Clothes hanger by rzetterberg is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving rzetterberg a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure rzetterberg would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.