Kossel 2020 mains inlet panel
by dc42, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Mains inlet panel for the Kossel 2020 build described in my blog entry, see https://miscsolutions.wordpress.com/2015/06/01/building-a-large-delta-printer/. The revised version for under-the-bed electronics is http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:965396.
This is a mains inlet plate designed to accommodate the following parts:
- Bulgin PX0575/15/63 low profile snap fit IEC mains inlet (Farnell 469658)
- Panel mounting 20mm fuse holder (Farnell 963-0198)
- Arcoelectric H8553VBNAO illuminated mains switch (Farnell 150388)
It's designed to be printed at 0.2mm layer height. The revised version at http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:965396 also contains cutouts for the connectors on a Duet electronics board, and ribs to hold one end of the board.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Kossel 2020 mains inlet panel by dc42 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving dc42 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure dc42 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).