Fully printable 608 roll bearing v2
by noreway, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
- The axial forces are supported by the rollers in place of the housing.
- Stronger housing (1.5 instead of 1 mm and inner facets).
- Another 4 mm wheels.
- The rolls have 2x0.1 mm axial play, maybe 2x0.05 would be better.
- There are also less clearance between the outer and the inner race than the rollers have in radial direction...)
See http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:55917 for instructions.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Fully printable 608 roll bearing v2 by noreway is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving noreway a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure noreway would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).