120*120*30 mm computer case fan
by kapuofthe, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Designed with OpenSCAD.
- Print a cover normally
- Print a fan blade upside down
- Attach wires to a motor
- Glue the motor onto the cover (There are holders for the motor)
- Insert the fan blade onto the mounting screw of the motor (You must use glue to secure the joint)
Motor's max body size: 28 18 mm (DH)
Recommended mounting screw diameter: 1.6 mm but you can adjust the size of the hole with drill if necessary.
You can buy any suitable motor on ebay but you can use something like this :
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
120*120*30 mm computer case fan by kapuofthe is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving kapuofthe a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure kapuofthe would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.