Those motor mounts are specifically tuned for Emax Nighthawk frame. They have following characteristics:
- 10deg forward tilt
- all screw holes are for M3
- size and screw holes are adjusted for 22-width motors
- allow use normal motor screws to bolt motors on the mounts
- needs 4x M3 screws and nuts to install the mount onto legs
Tested successfully on:
- Emax Nighthawk Pro all carbon frame
- Emax 2204 2300kv motors
Updated model does not have inward angle anymore. As I found out during testing that this caused unstable yaw in cleanflight. When doing tight turns - more than 90deg - it overshot badly and I could not fix it with different PID controllers or parameters. Now with straight-front tilt the problem is gone. You can use the previous ones to test its specific characteristics but I based on my experience I cannot recommend the design.
Now the design consist of 2 slightly different pieces - one for CW another for CCW motor.