Single walled low res hi quality vases. Big one more than 220mm high, printed is 1.5 hour...!
see also www.facebook.com/europerminutedesign
- use a 0.8 mm nozzle [instead of standard 0.4mm]
- print with layerheight 0.4
- now the difficult part: first 2 layers printed with fill [set layer 0 to 2 in carve menu]
- from layer 2 - 99999 printed without fill [also set in carve menu]
- merge both files in text editor, make sure you add G92 E0 (zero the extruded length) just before the second part and cut away the gcode you don't need
- heat up and go!
tip for skeinforge developpers: will it be possible to 'chain' profiles in the future...?