Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Garmin 705 out front mount
by jam1ec, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Mount your older garmin in the more modern spot.
currently three file versions:
- mount 2 is intended to be printed without supports, i've done this and it works fine but with my printer the overhangs look a bit messy.
- mount 3 needs build support but, for me at least, prints more nicely.
- mount insert, works with inserts only and looks a bit sleeker
More pictures to follow
Printed on makergear M2, medium resolution 50% fill, PLA. Brass threaded inserts melted in but can use m3 nuts instead.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Garmin 705 out front mount by jam1ec is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jam1ec a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jam1ec would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).