KATANA 1:10 RC ON/OFF ROAD
by VincentMarcello, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Nothing to do with the OpenRc Truggy.. completely designed from the beginning with the idea of making a full functional and time enduring RC car with solid components found on the internet.Works GREAT on road and off road and gives you the possibility to personalize all the settings in few seconds. Loved designing/building it and hope you will enjoy it! If anyone has problems printing/building You can contact me without hesitation, I will be very glad to give a hand! Enjoy!
Additional Materials Needed:
1) Shock Absorber code. 02002 - 2 Sets
2) Diff. Main Gear code. 03004 - 1 Set
3) Motor Gear code. 03005 - 1 Set
4) Diff. Complete code. 03005 - 1 Set
5) Drive Gear Shaft code. 03015 - 2 Sets
6) Wheel Axle code. 02033 - 2 Sets
7) Universal Joint Code. 02016 - 1 Set
8) DogBones code. 02003 - 2 Sets
9) Center DogBone code. 03003 - 1 Set
10) Ball Bearing 10x5x4 code. 02139 - 1 Set
11) Ball Bearing 15x10x4 code. 02138 - 1 Set
12) Plenty Of 3mm Screws!! and some 5mm. Unable Links
These are all products of Himoto and are easily found on EBay, for me they are the best products quality/price around but you can use whichever components you prefer because they are all standard 1:10 sizes.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
KATANA 1:10 RC ON/OFF ROAD by VincentMarcello is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving VincentMarcello a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure VincentMarcello would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).