Race car body - add legos to complete it! I made this up as a party favor for my son's 6th birthday party, which we had at a race track. His one featured his initials and his age on the sides of the car, but I've blanked those areas out for you (you can use your fav. 3D tool to add your own text!)
I made this car body "blank" with no numbers or initials so that you can add your own...so fire up your fav. 3D tool and personalize it!
I printed the body (with initials and numbers of course), then added a lego steering wheel, a lego driver, lego axles, and lego wheels.
Parts required to complete a car:
- Lego Technic Axles, 10 STUDS long, 2x per car
- Lego Technic NXT Wheels TIRES RIMS 30.4 x 14, 4x per car
- Lego Technic bushings, half stud or whole, 4x per car
- Lego steering wheel, 2-stud base, 1x per car
- Lego driver, 1x per car
- Lego 2x2 base plates, 0x - 2x per car to improve fit of steering wheel and driver if needed