Aluminum bed for the printrbot jr. Needed because standard wooden print bed was warping. Cut from 5mm thick aluminum plate. The mounting holes are recessed so that the stock screw heads are underneath the printring surface.
In the pdf template the outer rectangle represents the aluminum plate size and the corners of the inner rectangle can be used to mark (center-punch) the drill holes. Note that the plate's overhang is bigger in the front due to the printrbot jr.'s structure.
1) Print pdf template and tape to aluminum plate
2) Mark and cut aluminum plate to size
3) Measure screw and head diameter
4) Center-punch and drill holes
5) Remove template
6) Drill recess for screw heads
7) Replace standard printrbot jr. printbed with aluminum plate
8) Put masking or kapton tape on top before printing