Raspberry Pi 3, Pi 2, and Model B+ case with VESA mounts and more
by 0110-M-P, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Compatibility (PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS AT BOTTOM)
Works with the following Raspberry Pi Models:
- Raspberry Pi 3 (UPDATED 9/10/16)
- Raspberry Pi 2
- Raspberry Pi Model B+
This Raspberry Pi case inspired by my old Raspberry Pi Model B case. Like my other design this new Pi case features:
- Access slot for Pi camera
- Screw together design
- Screw mounting of Raspberry Pi to case using holes in PCB
- Built in 75mm VESA mounting tabs
- Rotary engine (reuleaux triangle) vent design
- High resolution STL mesh
Also, as always, STEP files of the two halves of the case are attached as well for those who would like to tweak the design for their own use.
If anyone finds any problems (dimensionally or otherwise) post them up so I can get the model fixed.
- Uploaded Raspberry Pi 3 standard bottom STEP file.
- Added new models for Raspberry Pi 3 (both standard and 100mm VESA versions) that will allow for easier removal of SD card.
- Added base design for mounting directly to 8020 extrusions with M5 hardware.
- Updated STL's for 25mm and 30mm fan mount tops
- Added top cover design for mounting a 25mm fan.
- Added top cover design for mounting a 30mm fan.
- Added base design with 75mm/100mm VESA mounting holes.
For Raspberry Pi Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2
- Pick one file labeled "rpi2-bottom" and one labeled "rpi2-top"
For Raspberry Pi 3
- Pick one file labeled "rpi3-bottom" and one labeled "rpi2-top". Alternatively you can use any "rpi2-bottom" as well, but access to remove the SD card will be more restrictive.
- Raspberry Pi to bottom: Four #4 x 1/4" sheet metal screws (Alternative: M3 x 6mm)
- Top to bottom: Four #4 x 3/4" sheet metal screws (Alternative: M3 x 18mm)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Raspberry Pi 3, Pi 2, and Model B+ case with VESA mounts and more by 0110-M-P is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving 0110-M-P a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure 0110-M-P would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).