Proximity Senson Holder for Prusa i3 Rework 1.0 Extruder Wade
by rafadesu, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This proximity sensor holder is for the "Inductive Proximity Sensor Detection Switch NPN 4mm DC6-36V LJ12A3-4-Z/BX".
I bought this sensor in eBay to ouyou2010
The extruder body that I have is this one:
I created this in FreeCAD from scratch but based on the work of http://www.thingiverse.com/fotogravinci
Main goals for this design are:
- Right for the Wade Extruder of the Prusa i3 rework.
- 3D printable without supports.
- Small profile and rounded edges for low resistance to air flow from hot end fan.
- Keeps its distance from the hot end to avoid overheating.
If you are after the sources please go to github:
I've printed it using:
- 4 perimeters.
- 0.35 layers.
- 0.4 mm extruder.
- 204 degrees.
- 4 layer top/bottom at 100% infill.
- Rest at 30% linear infill.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Proximity Senson Holder for Prusa i3 Rework 1.0 Extruder Wade by rafadesu is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving rafadesu a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure rafadesu would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).