Provides a solid mounting platform for an FPV monitor and video receiver. If you have an external transmitter module such as ezuhf, the antenna from that can protrude through the cutout at the back. This is shown in one of the pictures.
This works well with the FPV video receiver mount at http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:977181
This is a pretty simple print but keep the following in mind...
1) Use support (I used Repetier with the Cura slicer and full support)
2) I recommend using a brim so that the part doesn't unstick from the bed on the top layers
3) I used .2mm layer height with 30% infil and PLA but pretty well anything will work.
4) The optional clip is small, so you might want to print at least 2 at once so that the heat doesn't melt it during the print.
5) The picture shows that I have the neck strap balancer bolted directly to the Taranis. Since taking that picture, I've put the regular neck strap hook back on the Taranis and shortened the retaining clip.
6) I put an o-ring over the next strap mount (between the plastic and the taranis) so that when I fastened the clip, it put a bit of pressure down on plastic to hold solid.
7) If you have any rough edges that will hit the Taranis, you might want to smooth them out a bit to protect the paint on the Taranis.
8) I stuck a small piece of thin foam padding (~1mm) under the top of the mount so when it rubs on the top of the Taranis it doesn't wear the paint.