customizable supermarket coin
by viirus, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
A parametric version of the supermarket coin thingies that you can use to get a cart without needing an actual coin.
Bonus: you can pull the thing out again and don't have to leave it in the cart, which makes it harder to loose it.
In the .scad file you also have the option to add a dxf file if you want to have a small logo embossed in it.
The stl file is configured to work for carts that accept 50 eurocents or 1euro.
- Create a .dxf file that is slightly smaller than your coindiameter (optional, if you want to have a logo)
- adjust the parameters to the values you need (the default values are fine for carts that accept 50 eurocents or 1 euro.)
Using the folliwing settings should be fine:
- perimiter: 2
- infill: 0.4
- Have fun!
Edit, personalize, or revise this Thing
customizable supermarket coin by viirus is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving viirus a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure viirus would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.