Monted in the middle of the effector, this will hold a E3D hotend. This model is made for the v5 hotend (25mm diameter) but the v6 should also work.
the fan holder is molded is the bottom plate so it wont move/wobble while printing
ABS (or high temp material) should be used to print this thing as theres alot of heat around it.
- insert the top plate on the hotend
- screw in the holder around the hotend's neck with (2x) M3x30mm
- screw the holder onto the top plate using the 2 back holes (2x) M3x20mm
- insert the bottom plate while inserting the wires.
- screw the top & bottom plate together with (2x) M3x25mm in front and (1x) M3x16mm in the back.
Fan is a 30x30x10 12V. You will need a constant 12V line from the board to the hotend.. some extra wire are available on the Z-axis tower.
You can use M3x14mm to install the fan.. I use only 2/4 holes. that scrong enough.