These are the three pieces that will fit the Acrylic version of the i3 currently being sold on ebay
I had to rework the size for the X axis as the ones that were out here were too thick
The Y axis is a simple rework of the one that came with the machine
Has greatly improved the performance of this machine
Rev1: I changed the Y axis tensioner because i noticed that it still moved up and down a little simply because it was suspended by only the two screws, so i added feet to go through the brace that holds it steady. If you don't have those holes you can use the original. i must tell you that with this improvement i was able to print the new piece and it fit perfectly without any cleanup at all.
I should also note that you will loose about 16 mm on the X axis because of this.