Klöts (Quick shoe ties)
by Kart5a, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Remember to leave me a tip if you think that my work is great! As a student I really appreciate it!
Smart and cool way to tie your shoes fast.
Why are Klöts better than normal shoelaces?
- It is faster way to tie your shoes.
- They look personal and cool.
- They will always stay at the same tension. (Super useful for sports)
- There is no unnecessary ends of shoelaces hanging.
- Fully customizable
!!! Remember to thread Klöts flat side pointing up. Curvy side will press against your shoe to make sure that shoelaces will pull Klöts away from each other not down. When the pull is away from each other it prevents Klöts open in action!!!
There are 3 different models available:
Klöts 3 - For small shoes and kids shoes
Klöts 4 - For average sized shoes
Klöts 5 - For big shoes and boots
Added strips to make Klöts look even cooler and more personal.
How to use?
- Print Klöts (and strips)
(1.2 Super glue strips in place)
- Undo your shoelaces
- Thread shoelaces through Klöts
- Make sure that the tension is right
- In the end make really tight knots
- Put the rest of your shoelaces into the shoes.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Klöts (Quick shoe ties) by Kart5a is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Kart5a a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Kart5a would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).