Box Mod YiHi SX350J bottom feeder (left squonkers)
by mc0676, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A box mod designer to install the YiHi SX350 board with or without temperature control.
To complete the work u need of:
- soma magnets 3x2;
- 6 screw M1.6x5 for the board;
- positive contact;
- negative spring (i used the one from svapamo.it);
- a cap (i used the MAV3 from svapamo.it);
- the SX350 board from YiHi ;
- square japanese bottle (http://www.japanesekitchen.co.uk/empty-rectangular-bottle-shape-sachets-7ml-x-100pcs.html)
- cap 1/4 SAE (optional, for the bottle)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Box Mod YiHi SX350J bottom feeder (left squonkers) by mc0676 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving mc0676 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure mc0676 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).