This is a remix of the segment and arms of the Bottle Drying Rack in this item: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:33708.
I like the modular design of this rack, but I have had several arms break under load. I've concluded that this is due to the weight of the bottle producing a shear force trying to separate the print layers of the arms. The layer-layer bond of the 8mm square arms is not that strong, and it doesn't take much to snap them.
My solution is to have the arm layers perpendicular to the shear force - however, this necessitates printing the arms separate from the core. The result is much stronger arms. I introduced a snap-in locking-tab design to hold the arms in place. One advantage of this design is you don't as large a bed to print the core. Also, you don't need to use all 8 arms.
Print the base and base arms from the original design: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:33708
Print my version of the core. You can probably use a low infill % (I used 20% which works fine).
Print my version of the arms. There are 8 arms per segment, but you don't have to use all 8. I recommend a higher infill for the arms, since the stress point is the tab area at the bottom. I used 75% infill.
Snap the arm(s) into the segment at the desired locations. I put holes in the segment to allow depressing the tab if you ever want to take the arms out. Use a thin stiff object - be careful! It won't be easy to take them out (I tried but gave up). Just thought it would be nice to have some means of removal.