Yet another 3D print case for the OpenPilot CC3D
This case is a combination of various designs shown on OpenPilot.
Source is a parametric OpenSCAD file which can be customised by clicking 'Open in Customizer'!
It is composed of 3 parts:
- Bottom part, avilable in 2 versions:
- cc3dBottom(): Standard -- the board in completely enclosed in the box
- cc3dLowBottom(): Low profile -- the USB header is cut out.
- Top part (No option): cc3dTop();
- Cover: laser cutted acrylic (use topPlate() and export as DXF)
Available in 3 versions:
- cc3dCover(servoHeader = 0): without servo hole
- cc3dCover(servoHeader = 1): servo hole without servo tabs
- cc3dCover(servoHeader = 2): servo hole with servo tabs