This case fits all of your drawing essentials into one pack for when you want to get artsy on the go. Need a little escape from the busy work day? No problem, allow yourself to unleash a little creativity.
- Print the two outer pieces and the bolt in normal PLA or other hard material.
- Print the two inner pieces in Ninjaflex or other soft material. These have to be printed in a soft material because of the overhangs that hold the pencils in on the top piece. You would not be able to get pencils in or out if they were hard.
- Put the inner pieces in their respective outer pieces (they should not need glue to stay in, but you can put some in if you really want to).
- Put your drawing essentials in the slots and compartments (you can use my setup as a guide, but it doesn't have to be exactly the same).
- Put the top and bottom pieces together, with the rod on the top piece going through the non-threaded hole on the bottom piece.
- Put the bolt in from the top and tighten until it feels secure.